Hugh Blane - 7 Principles of Transformational Leadership: Create a Mindset of Passion, Innovation, and Growth
|Format Type||PDF - Mobi|
In the world of work, the single greatest asset of successful individuals, teams, and organizations is their mindset―what happens in between their ears.
It’s not the corporate strategy, the sales compensation plan, or the market segments they’re pursuing. It is what each leader, team member, and employee chooses to focus on, believe, and create for themselves and others.
7 Principles of Transformational Leadership presents the fundamental concepts whose implementation will result in dramatic revenue, performance, and relationship growth. Specifically, leaders will learn to:
- Live their professional and personal lives with unbridled purpose and passion.
- Execute strategic priorities more effectively and with accelerated results.
- Retain the brightest and best talent.
- Have employees, key stakeholders, and managers enthusiastically follow them.
- Be exemplars of innovation, growth, and positive mindsets.
- Cascade excellence throughout their organizations.
You may have employees with all the talent in the world, but you’ll never achieve remarkable results until you change your employees’ mindset. 7 Principles of Transformational Leadership will help you convert your human potential into accelerated business results.